The Tableau Accelerator for AuM and Income gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your Assets under Management (AuM). This Accelerator is similar to the ‘AuM’ Accelerator. However, it introduces the concept of Income, which is the money that the bank (or financial institution) collects through fees from its clients. The RoA (Return on Assets) measures the bank’s profitability compared to its AuM volume.
Portfolio managers can use this Accelerator to get insightful information on AuM volume and profitability, such as:
- The evolution of AuM and the impact of NMM and market effect
- Results by Business Line
- The top (in and out) flows impacting NNM
- How to segment clients based on AuM volume
Answer key business questions
- What is the volume of AuM managed?
- How is the AuM distributed by client type?
- What type of client is contributing most to the growth of AuM?
- How have the AuM, NNM, and income evolved in recent months?
- Who are our top clients?
- Which clients contributed significantly to the (in and out) flows?
- How much revenue did we generate, and how did we perform compared to the same period last year?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total AuM
- Total Inflows
- Total Outflows
- NNM (Net New Money)
- Total Market Effect
- Total Income
- Nb of Clients
- Lost Clients
- New Clients
- Nb of RMs
- RoA %
- AuM per Client
- Income per Account
- AuM per RM
- Income per RM
- NNM per Client
- NNM per RM
- Accounts per Client
- Month (date)
- Business Line (string)
- Relationship Manager (string)
- Client (string)
- Mandate (string)
- Inflows (numeric)
- Outflows (numeric)
- Market Effect (numeric)
- AuM (numeric)
- Income (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- USEReady - Global team of modernization and analytics experts focused on Financial Services
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- CoEnterprise - Deep Customer and Vendor insights with Tableau
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.