The Tableau Accelerator for NPS—Net Promoter Score—gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your Net Promoter Score. Service managers and agents can use this Accelerator to better understand how your customers rate their experiences with your company.
NPS stands for Net Promoter Score which is a metric used in customer experience programs.
Each customer is asked to answer the following question: “On a rating from 1 to 10, how likely would you recommend our services to a friend?”.
Usually marks from 1 to 6 are categorized as “Detractors”, marks from 7 to 8 are categorized as “Passives” and marks from 9 to 10 are categorized as “Promoters”
NPS = “Promoters %” - “Detractors %”
Answer key business questions
- What is my Net Promoter Score?
- Do we evolve in the right direction?
- What are the predominant feelings of my result base?
- Is the overview of their response match what I expected?
- How evolves the number of participations and answers?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Promoters
- Total Passives
- Total Detractors
- Total Answers
- Avg Score
- Net Promoter Score
- Promoters %
- Passives %
- Detractors %
- Survey Date (date)
- Answer Score (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise