Accounts Receivable, abbreviated as AR or A/R, are legally enforceable claims for payment held by a business for goods supplied or services rendered that debtors (customers) have ordered but not paid for.
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Reduce the balance of receivable accounts
- Collect payments of outstanding invoices
- Deep-dive at Debtor level of detail
- Drill-back at 'Invoice #' level of detail, directly in your Financial Application and take immediate actions
Answer key business questions
- What is the total outstanding amount we need to collect from our debtors?
- Who are our top debtors?
- What are the unpaid invoices?
- Are we efficiently collecting payments?
- When is each outstanding invoice due?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Outstanding Amount: Total amount that is still to be collected from debtors, including invoices which are still on-time to be paid (expressed in currency)
- Total Overdue Amount: Total amount that is still to be collected from debtors, and for which the payment is late (expressed in currency)
- Overdue Amount %: Share of overdue amount on total outstanding amount (expressed in %)
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared): Total invoice amount (only for cleared invoices)
- Total Invoice Amount: Total invoice amount
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared late): Total invoice amount (only for cleared invoices)
Number of Invoices
- Nb Overdue Invoices (not cleared): Number of invoices that are not cleared yet, and for which the payment is late
- Nb Outstanding Invoices (not cleared): Number of invoices that are not cleared yet
- Nb Overdue Invoices (cleared): Number of invoices that are cleared, and for which the payment is late
- Nb Invoices (cleared): Number of cleared invoices
- Overdue Invoices % (cleared): Share of (cleared) invoices that were paid late
- Avg Time to Collect Payments: Average Duration between Invoice Date and Clearing Date
- Avg Payment Terms: Average Duration between Invoice Date and Due Date
- Avg Nb Days from Due Date: Avg Time to Pay Invoices - Avg Payment Terms
- Nb Debtors: Total number of debtors (whether they have outstanding invoices or not)
- Nb Debtors (with outstanding invoices): Total number of debtors having outstanding invoices
- Nb Debtors (with overdue invoices): Total number of debtors having overdue invoices
- Invoice # (string): Invoice unique identifier
- Invoice Date (date): Date of the invoice
- Debtor (string): Debtor name, Customer
- Due Date (date): By when the invoice is due
- Cleared Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means that no additional payment is expected
- Clearing Date (date): When the invoice was cleared
- Invoice Amount (numeric): Invoice amount
- Outstanding Amount (numeric): Amount which is still to be paid on the invoice