The Tableau Accelerator for Purchasing gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights for your expenses across organizational silos.
Purchasing managers can use this Accelerator to minimize supplier risks by pinpointing single-supplier dependencies. It helps you find supplier rationalization opportunities to identify savings opportunities.
Savings are computed by measuring the difference between the current purchase price and the average purchase price computed over the last 12 months. This difference is then multiplied by the current quantity purchased.
Answer key business questions
- What is our purchasing volume?
- How do we make savings?
- What are our top purchasing categories?
- What are our top purchased products? Did we purchase them at the right price?
- For which products do we have a single supplier dependency?
- For which products do we have too many suppliers and potentially savings opportunities?
- How many suppliers do we work with?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Purchasing Volume
- New Suppliers
- Total Purchase Quantity
- Items Purchased
- Average Buying Price
- Volume per Supplier
- Volume per Buyer
- Date (date)
- Supplier (string)
- Item / Product (string)
- Purchasing Category (string)
- Buyer / Purchaser (string)
- Purchase Amount (numeric)
- Purchase Quantity (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise