The Tableau Accelerator for Balance Sheet gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your organization’s finances and liabilities.
CFOs and CEOs can use this Accelerator to get a better overview of your organization’s assets and liabilities at a specific point in time.
A current asset is any asset that will provide an economic value for or within one year. Total assets accounts for all current assets, but also for long-term fixed assets, intangible assets, and other non-current assets.
Current liabilities are short-term financial obligations that are due either in one year or within the company’s operating cycle. Current liabilities are different from long-term liabilities, which refer to debts or obligations that are due in more than a year. “Total Liabilities” are “Current Liabilities” + “Long-term Liabilities”.
Answer key business questions
- What is our organization’s financial situation?
- How are our liabilities financed?
- What is your working capital?
- What are our total equity and debt to equity ratio?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Total Assets
- Total Liabilities
- Working Capital
- Working Capital ratio
- Liquidity ratio
- Total Equity
- Debt to equity ratio
- Month (date)
- Company (string)
- Current Assets (numeric)
- Current Liabilities (numeric)
- Total Assets (numeric)
- Total Liabilities (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- USEReady - Global team of modernization and analytics experts focused on Financial Services