The Tableau Accelerator for Service Desk gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights on Service Desk backlog and performance. Managers and leaders can use this Accelerator to better understand areas that need improvement to improve customer satisfaction.
Key insights include:
- Currently open cases
- Past performance
- Performance by Agent, Agent Group
- Performance by Case Category
- Top users
Answer key business questions
- Which cases are currently open?
- How effective have we been in closing cases?
- What is the performance of our agent groups?
- What types of cases are created most often?
- Who handles the most cases?
- How long does it take to close cases?
- How many users are we servicing?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Open Cases
- Open Cases Duration Time (min)
- High Priority Open Cases
- Closed Cases
- Resolution Duration (min)
- Created Cases
- Closed Cases per Agent
- Created Cases per User
- Case # (string)
- Case Description (string)
- Open Date (datetime)
- Close Date (datetime)
- Case Category (string)
- Case Priority (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- User (string)
- Case Status (string) ← expected values: 'Open', 'Closed', 'On-hold'
- Agent (string)
- Agent Group (string)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- CoEnterprise - Deep Customer and Vendor insights with Tableau