The Tableau Accelerator for Citizen Service Requests (CSR) gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights into CSR activities. Local and state government agencies can use this Accelerator to better understand the ongoing management of CSRs and where to prioritize their efforts.
Answer key business questions
- What CSRs are we managing?
- What type of CSRs are most commonly submitted?
- Which CSRs should we focus on first?
- How many CSRs are opened each hour on average?
- What is the capacity of our departments to answer citizen requests?
- In which neighborhoods should we prioritize efforts?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Open CSRs
- CSR Opening time
- Closed CSRs
- CSR time to close
- Created CSRs
- Overdue CSRs
- Overdue CSRs %
- CSR Creation Date (date)
- CSR Closed Date (date)
- CSR Number (string)
- CSR Type (string)
- CSR Priority (string) ← expected values: "Hazardous", "Emergency", "Standard"
- Is Overdue Flag (string) ← Contains "Y" if the CSR is overdue, "N" else
- CSR Status (string) ← expected values: "Open", "Closed", "On-hold"
- Department (string)
- Sub-Department (string)
- Country (string)
- City (string)
- ZipCode (string)
- Neighborhood (string)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- USEReady - Global team of modernization and analytics experts focused on Financial Services
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- CoEnterprise - Deep Customer and Vendor insights with Tableau
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.