The Tableau Accelerator for Hospitality Finance gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights into your properties' revenue, expenses, and the resulting profit.
Hospitality managers can use this Accelerator to better understand their ability to generate revenue and profit with their properties to help them improve their profit gains.
Related to Accelerator "Hospitality Rooms Revenue”
Answer key business questions
- How much revenue do we generate from our properties?
- How much profit do we generate per department?
- What is the income statement of my properties?
- What are the best-in-class properties in terms of total revenue, and how profitable are they?
- How much revenue and profit do we generate from one specific property?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Rooms Available
- Total Rooms Sold
- Total Rooms Revenue
- Total Revenue
- RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room)
- ADR (Average Daily Rate)
- OCC (Occupancy Rate)
- Total Departmental Expenses
- Total Undistributed Expenses
- Total Management Fees
- Total Non Operating Expenses
- Total FF&E Reserves
- Gross Operating Income
- Gross Operating Income %
- Gross Operating Profit
- Gross Operating Profit %
- EBITDA %
- Net Operating Income
- Net Operating Income %
- Date (date)
- Property (string)
- Brand (string)
- Country (string)
- City (string)
- Measure (string)*
- Measure Value (numeric)
* Expected values for the Measure field are the following:
- "ROOMS_SOLD" ← For the number of rooms sold during the period.
- "ROOMS_AVAILABLE" ← For the number of available rooms during the period (available rooms multiplied by the number of days).
- "OPREV_xxx" ← For the Operating revenue, xxx being a category of OpRev (Rooms, Food & Beverage, Spa,...).
- "DEPEXP_xxx" ← For the Departmental Expenses, xxx being a category of DepExp (Rooms, Food & Beverage,...).
- "UNDISEXP_xxx" ← For the Undistributed Expenses, xxx being a category of UndispExp (Administration & General, Sales & Marketing,...).
- "NOPEXP_xxx" ← For the Non-Operating Expenses, xxx being a category of Non-OpExp (Insurance, Taxes,...).
- "MGTFEES_xxx" ← For the Management Fees, xxx being a category of Fees (Base Management Fees,...).
- "FFE_xxx" ← For the Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.