GridPulse offers you transparency on your energy consumption, costs, potential savings, and environmental impact. Explore consumption patterns, identify site differences, and find ways to reduce costs with minimal impact on operations. Raise awareness about your environmental footprint and receive recommendations to lower your CO² emissions. Get started now! For a quick historical assessment, plug and play your data with GridPulse.
Answer Key Business Questions
- What are the Energy costs? How much of this is due to peak load energy usage?
- How much energy is consumed on each production site of my organization?
- How does the consumption load change over the year?
- Are there patterns in week and time of day consumption? Any unnecessary load that drives costs?
- Which site is using more energy? How does that translate into costs?
- Can we reduce the costs through consumption reduction or peak shaving? By how much?
- How much time will be affected by the peak shaving?
- What are the CO² emissions of your company?
- Which are the typical energy sources and energy users per industry?
- What can I do to reduce CO²?
- What are the energy sources in your national grid and how much CO² do they release into the environment?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Energy Consumption
- Consumption Cost
- Peak Load Cost
- Possible savings per Site and cost type
- Load in kW
- CO² emitted and CO² costs
- Share of energy sources in the grid
- Energy sources and energy consumption per industry
Required Data Attributes
- Timestamp (date)
- Sites (string)
- Date (date)
- Time (date)
- Load in kW (numeric)