This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess your current exposure to risks
- Monitor your risks and focus on key priorities
- Evaluate how effective you are at eliminating/mitigating risks
Answer key business questions
- What is the status of our risk register?
- How many high-level risks have we? Are they spread across different categories? Are they of different ERM types? (ERM stands for Enterprise Risk Management)
- How many risks have been opened recently?
- Are we efficient at closing risks?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Created Risks: Number of risks that were created over the period
- Open Risks: Number of risks that were opened over the period
- New Open Risks: Number of risks that were opened in the previous 3 months
- Closed Risks: Number of risks that were closed over the period
- New Closed Risks: Number of risks that were closed in the previous 3 months
- Open Risks Duration Time: Number of days since the opening of Open Risks
- Duration until Closure: Average time it takes to close a risk
- Risk # (string): Risk unique identifier
- Risk Description (string): Description of the risk
- Root Cause (string): Root cause of the risk
- Open Date (date): Risk open date
- Closed Date (date): Risk close date
- Risk Category (string): Risk Category
- Risk Level (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- Risk Status (string) ← expected values: 'Open', 'Closed'
- Risk Owner (string): Risk owner
- Risk ERM Type (string): "Operational", "Compliance", "Reporting"...