The Tableau Accelerator for Risk Register gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your organization’s risks.
You can use this Accelerator to get an immediate overview of your risk register, which serves as a repository for all identified risks in your organization, and to:
- Identify your organization's risks by category and ERM type (type of risk associated with each activity)
- Monitor your risks and focus on key priorities
- Evaluate how effective you are at eliminating risks
ERM stands for Enterprise Risk Management.
Answer key business questions
- What is the status of our risk register?
- How many high-priority risks have we? Are they spread across different categories? Are they of different ERM types?
- How many risks have been opened recently?
- Are we efficient at closing risks?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Open Risks
- Open Risks Duration Time (day)
- High Priority Open Risks
- Closed Risks
- Duration until Closure (day)
- Created Risks
- Risk # (string)
- Risk Description (string)
- Root Cause (string)
- Open Date (datetime)
- Closed Date (datetime)
- Risk Category (string)
- Risk Priority (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- Risk Status (string) ← expected values: 'Open', 'Closed'
- Risk Owner (string)
- Risk ERM Type (string)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- TSoft Latam - Regional Partner that helps you drive business digital transformation through Data Analytics