This Accelerator allows you to assess and improve your ability to deliver your customers on-time, in-full.
This Accelerator will split your shipments in three categories:
- Ready for Pickup: All the shipments that are still to be shipped
- Estimate expected shipment duration based on past shipments
- Define pickup priorities
- Identify bottlenecks
- Benefit from an ideal pickup workload plan for the upcoming days to meet delivery promise
- Drill at shipment level of detail and with a single click, open any shipment in your source application to take immediate actions
- In Transit: All the shipments that were shipped but not delivered yet
- Estimate what volume of shipments will be delivered late or on-time
- Benefit from an analysis of the underlying reasons for your late shipments: 'late pickup' or 'longer shipment than usual'
- Completed: All the shipments that were delivered
- Assess your ability to deliver to your customers on-time
- Breakdown this performance by carrier, route, center or transportation mode to find outliers and patterns
- Pinpoint problematic routes
- Identify the root causes of your late shipments and where to focus your efforts
Answer key business questions
- What shipments should be prepared for pickup?
- Which countries must be delivered?
- What shipments are In Transit?
- Were completed deliveries made on time?
- What are the identified delays?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Shipments ready for Pickup: Number of shipments that have not been shipped yet
- Shipments In Transit: Number of shipments that have been shipped but not yet delivered
- Shipments Completed: Number of shipments that were actually delivered to the recipient
- Recipients #: Number of recipients for which deliveries are planned over the period
Quality of Service
- Late Deliveries: Number of late shipments i.e. delivered after expected delivery date (for completed shipments)
- Late Deliveries %: Share of shipments that were delivered after the expected delivery date (expressed in %)
- On-Time Deliveries: Number of shipments that were delivered before or at the expected delivery date (for completed shipments)
- OTD - On-Time Deliveries %: Share of shipments that were delivered on-time (expressed in %)
- Actual Delivery Duration: Average number of days it took to deliver shipments (from Shipment Date)
- Expected Delivery Duration: Average duration that the shipment should last to arrive at expected delivery date (for completed shipments)
- Actual vs Expected (days): Average number of days between the expected and the actual delivery date (for completed shipments)
- Shipment id (string): Shipment Unique Identifier
- Carrier (string): Company that transports goods
- Main Transportation Mode (string): The means by which goods are transported from the shipper to the recipient
- Shipment Date (date): Date of the Shipment (Null if not yet shipped)
- Expected Delivery Date (date): Date when the delivery is expected
- Actual Delivery Date (date): Actual date when the delivery was done (Null if not yet delivered)
- Shipper (string): Organization that fulfills the request for goods
- Shipper Country (string): Country of the Shipping Organization
- Shipper City (string): City of the Shipping Organization
- Shipper Latitude (numeric): Latitude of the Shipping Organization
- Shipper Longitude (numeric): Longitude of the Shipping Organization
- Recipient (string): Customer receiving the goods being shipped
- Recipient Country (string): Country of the Recipient Organization
- Recipient City (string): City of the Recipient Organization
- Recipient Latitude (numeric): Latitude of the Recipient Organization
- Recipient Longitude (numeric): Longitude of the Recipient Organization
Supports data mapping