Bank Cash Flow
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Consolidate your bank positions across your bank accounts
- Assess the amount of cash available
- Visualize the evolution of your cash flow over time
Answer key business questions
- How well does our company manage its cash position?
- Which account has the highest balance?
- How did our cash flow evolve to gradually build the balance?
- What is the evolution of our debit and credit?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Balance: Total amount of cash available on the bank accounts at the end of the period (expressed in currency)
- Cash Flow: Net balance of cash credits and debits over the period (expressed in currency)
- Total Debit: Total amount of debit transactions over the period (expressed in currency)
- Total Credit: Total amount of credit transactions over the period (expressed in currency)
- Bank (string): Name of the Bank
- Account # (string): Account Number
- Date (date): Date, Period
- Credit Amount (numeric): Credit Amount [positive values expected]
- Debit Amount (numeric): Debit Amount [positive values expected]