The Tableau Accelerator for Business Travel (Air) gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your air travel spend (plane tickets).
Travel managers can use this Accelerator to:
- Efficiently manage their air travel program by optimizing costs and ensuring that travelers follow booking policies
- Have a clear view of travelers' booking behavior
- Understand the impact of booking in advance on ticket price I- dentify top routes and negotiate rates with airline suppliers
Answer key business questions
- What is our volume of air spend?
- How and how often do travelers book their tickets? What is the booking behavior of travelers?
- What is the optimal Advance Booking window to order tickets at the best price?
- How is the online adoption rate changing? Does it translate into greater savings?
- What are the top routes by total air spend?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Air Spend
- Nb of Tickets
- Avg Ticket Price
- ABW - Advance Booking Window
- Nb of Tickets (booked online)
- OAR - Online Adoption Rate
- Lowest Fare Accepted Rate
- Nb of Travelers
- Total △ Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Destination Cities
- Destination Countries
- Air Spend per Traveler
- Ticket vs Lowest Fare %
- Tickets per Traveler
- Invoice Date (date)
- Booking Date (date)
- Airlines (string)
- Booking Class (string)
- Online Booking Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' is online booking.
- Origin City (string)
- Origin Country (string)
- Destination City (string)
- Destination Country (string)
- Reason Travel (string)
- Travel Start Date (date)
- Traveler (string)
- Lowest Available Fare (numeric)
- Ticket Amount (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.
- Path - Data Intelligence by using Machine Learning and AI for the best decision making