Sales Market Share
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Compare your sales performance against competitors
- Assess competition trend
- Identify promising territories
- Pinpoint product outliers
- Assess arising markets
- Deep-dive to a specific market or a specific territory
Answer key business questions
- How do we perform against competitors?
- What is our market share? What is our market share across markets?
- What is our performance across markets?
- In which states are we most competitive?
- Who are our main competitors?
- How is our market share growing over time?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Market Size: Total amount of sales (expressed in currency)
- Our Sales: Total amount of our company's sales (expressed in currency)
- Market Share: Share of sales made by one company (or one product) compared to the overall market size (expressed in %)
- Date (date): Sales date
- Country (string, role: country)
- State (string, role: state)
- Market (string): Market, Product Category
- Product (string): Name of the product sold
- Company (string): Company to which the Brand belongs to
- Is our Company Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' if this is our company.
- Sales Volume (numeric): Sales volume (in currency)