The Tableau Accelerator for Balance Sheet (+Budget) gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights on your organization’s assets and liabilities at a specific point in time.
CFOs and CEOs can use this Accelerator to better understand their financial picture to support business strategy.
A current asset is any asset that will provide an economic value for or within one year. Total assets accounts for all current assets, but also for long-term fixed assets, intangible assets, and other non-current assets.
Current liabilities are short-term financial obligations that are due either in one year or within the company’s operating cycle. Current liabilities are different from long-term liabilities, which refer to debts or obligations that are due in more than a year. “Total Liabilities” are “Current Liabilities” + “Long-term Liabilities”.
Answer key business questions
- What is our organization’s financial situation?
- How are our liabilities financed?
- How well do we perform compared to budget?
- What is your working capital?
- What are our total equity and debt to equity ratio?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Total Assets
- Total Liabilities
- Current Assets (Budget)
- Current Liabilities (Budget)
- Total Assets (Budget)
- Total Liabilities (Budget)
- Working Capital
- Working Capital ratio
- Liquidity ratio
- Total Equity
- Debt to equity ratio
- Working Capital (Budget)
- Working Capital ratio (Budget)
- Liquidity ratio (Budget)
- Total Equity (Budget)
- Debt to equity ratio (Budget)
- Month (date)
- Company (string)
- Actual - Current Assets (numeric)
- Actual - Current Liabilities (numeric)
- Actual - Total Assets (numeric)
- Actual - Total Liabilities (numeric)
- Budget - Current Assets (numeric)
- Budget - Current Liabilities (numeric)
- Budget - Total Assets (numeric)
- Budget - Total Liabilities (numeric)