The Accelerator for Customer Contact Centers allows the contact center administrators to manage their customers' experiences--and their call center operations. This dashboard provides managers with insights into the performance of agents so that they can properly plan and up-skill them--as well as identify and remediate any risks with their customers' experiences.
You can connect directly with phData to learn about their Call Center expertise at https://www.phdata.io/call-center-analytics-services/. This Accelerator, which is based on customer deployments and projects, is powered by Tableau's own Call Center data from the Call Center Accelerator.
Answer Key Business Questions
- How many customers call, and how many hang-up before we can answer?
- How long do our customers wait for their call to be answered before they hang up?
- What percentage of our customers are satisfied with their experience?
- How are agents performing based on total call volume, customer satisfaction, and first call resolution?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Total Calls
- Abandoned Calls
- Answered Calls
- Wait Time until Abandon
- Wait Time until Answer
- First contact resolution rate
Required Data Attributes
- Abandon Flag (string) Y/N if call is abandoned
- Agent (string)
- Call # (string) Unique ID of call
- Call Date Time (datetime) Date and time of call
- Call Reason (string) Reason for call
- Customer (string) Customer Name
- First Contact Resolution Flag (string) Y/N of first contact resolution
- Customer Satisfaction (int) Score 1.0 to 5.0
- Talk Time (s) (int) Total talk time on call
- Wait Time (s) (int) Total wait time on call