Tableau Connector Plugin to Actian Data Platform, a fully managed hybrid data warehouse that runs on-prem and across multiple cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. Actian Data Platform is designed from the ground up to deliver high performance at scale across all dimensions – data volume, concurrent user, and query complexity – at a fraction of the cost. This connector offers enhanced SQL support and works with Actian’s OLAP and OTLP databases.
- Download the Actian Tableau connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: `C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors`
- Actian Data Platform JDBC Driver Installation:
- Go to the Actian JDBC driver download page
- Download the Actian Data Platform JDBC Driver and install following the instructions in the readme provided with the driver.
- Start Tableau and in the Connect frame, select the Actian Data Platform JDBC by Actian connector. (Note: You'll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed. This will require restarting Tableau.)
- Connect using the Actian Data Platform JDBC by Actian connector.