Contract Renewals Overview
by The Information Lab
The Accelerator for Contract Renewals enables Customer Success leaders and managers to track their own performance over time, by viewing the progress of their managed contracts and their recent engagements with customers. You can track the contract value over time, and see any contracts that are either set for renewal, being cancelled, or may require some attention.
Connect with The Information Lab directly to find out how our consultants can help you with your own contract renewals and customer success analytics.
Answer Key Business Questions
- What contracts are coming up for renewal and are at risk?
- How much of our ARR is at risk?
- What is the trend of contracts by their renewal statuses?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Total contract value
- Contract value due to expire without renewal
- Contract value due for renewal and other statuses
Required Data Attributes
- Customer success manager name (string)
- Contract ID (string)
- Contract start date (date)
- Contract end date (date)
- Customer name (string)
- Department (string)
- Contract RAG status (string), the renewal status code for each policy
- Renewal value (float)