Palantir Foundry is the world’s leading platform for data-driven operations and decision making. This technology, forged through years of direct experience with complex institutional data challenges, re-unifies companies around their central mission. It enables them to become fully digital "connected companies". Once data has been integrated, cleaned, and validated, the Palantir Foundry JDBC driver provides a SQL interface to Foundry datasets to easily access data and visualize it in Tableau dashboards.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Palantir Foundry connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Palantir Foundry Driver Installation:
A. Visit the driver download page in the Foundry platform documentation. You will need to login to your Foundry account to do so. Reach out to your Palantir support team for any questions on this.
B. Download the Palantir Foundry JDBC Driver .jar file and move it into the following directory:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Palantir Foundry connector.
- Works with
- Tableau 2021.1 and later