The Tableau Accelerator for Work Accidents gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into workplace accidents.
Claims managers can use this Accelerator to better understand work accident volume at their clients’ workplaces, causes of accidents, and work interruptions.
The challenge is to know when to object to a work interruption and identify abnormal interruptions; counter-expertise fees are significant and can cause insurance holders to lose trust in your company.
Answer key business questions
- What volume of accidents do we have to manage?
- What are the induced work interruptions?
- What types of accidents are we dealing with?
- What are the most common injuries?
- What are the top reject reasons for an accident?
- Who are the doctors who potentially deliver high work interruptions?
- Is a rejection systematically followed by an appeal?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Work Accidents
- Serious Accidents
- Accidents with Work Interruption
- Avg Work Interruption
- Total Work Interruption
- Victim Age
- Work Accidents %
- Serious Accidents %
- Accidents with Work Interruption %
- Accident # (string)
- Accident Occurrence Date (date)
- Accident Nature (string)
- Accident Circumstances (string)
- Work Accident Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the accident is a work accident.
- Serious Accident Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the accident is serious.
- Accident Status (string)
- Contract # (string)
- Client (string)
- Client Type (string)
- Victim (string)
- Victim Birth Date (date)
- Victim Deceased Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the victim died.
- Injury Location (string)
- Injury Nature (string)
- Injury Status (string)
- Doctor (string)
- Appeal Status (string)
- Reject Reason (string)
- Work Interruption (days) (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year