Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing agile, high performance data integration and data abstraction across a broad range of data sources, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches.
Tableau already includes a native connector for Denodo, which uses the PostgreSQL ODBC driver to connect to Denodo. This connector you are downloading relies on the JDBC driver of Denodo. Use this connector if the native connector does not suit your environment.
This connector is compatible with Denodo 8.0 and Denodo 7.0.
Note: the version "2.0.0" of this connector requires Tableau 2023.1. If you are using an earlier version of Tableau, download the version 1.0.5 of the connector (denodo_jdbc_1.0.5.taco).
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: ''C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors''
- macOS: ''/Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors''
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Denodo JDBC connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.
- Denodo driver Installation:
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Denodo JDBC connector.