The Incorta Direct Data Platform™ gives everyone the means to acquire, enrich, analyze, and act on their business data with unmatched speed, simplicity, and insight. With Incorta, you can:
- Connect to every database, enterprise application, data stream, and data file format
- Eliminate data reshaping or transformations
- Simplify and standardize business logic and terminology with formulas and business views
Accelerate the query performance of your Tableau dashboards with Incorta and turn data complexity into business friendly analytics with Tableau. The Incorta Connector for Tableau provides an easy way to customize how you can connect your Tableau Desktop to Incorta using a PostgreSQL JDBC driver.
Download the Connector file (.taco).
Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users\[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Incorta connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed. )
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver Installation:
a. Download the PostgreSQL JDBC Driver .jar file, version v42.2.1. b. Move it into the following directory:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Incorta Connector for Tableau.
For additional details about the Incorta Connector for Tableau, please visit docs.incorta.com.
- Works with
- Tableau 2020.3 and later