by Stratio BD
Stratio Crossdata is a data virtualizator powered by Apache Spark (Spark SQL) that:
- Unifies with a SQL-like language the access to any data source
- Supports analytic and online scenarios
- High availability and scalable system
- Offers a Scala and Java API
- JDBC / ODBC
- Centralizes security including fine-grain access level
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Stratio Crossdata JDBC connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Stratio Crossdata JDBC Driver Installation:
- Go to the Driver Download page (Note: You will need to login to access the driver .jar file).
- Download the Stratio Crossdata JDBC Driver .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers/.
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Stratio Crossdata JDBC connector.
- Works with
- Tableau 2019.4 and later