MarkLogic provides a leading data platform to integrate and manage data, and the MarkLogic Connector for Tableau based on ODBC provides a fast, easy connection for quick, real-time access to full Tableau functionality. Unearth the value in your structured and unstructured data with MarkLogic’s search, governance, and built-in curation capabilities and the dynamic visual analysis and reporting of Tableau.
Before Installation: Please read both Notice.txt and license.txt.
This connector supports all versions after MarkLogic 9.0-1. Please make sure your Tableau version is 2020.3 or later.
- Download the Connector file (marklogic_odbc.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the MarkLogic connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- MarkLogic ODBC Driver Installation:
- Go to the Driver Download:
- macOS: Follow the link to the macOS Driver and install the 64-bit client.
- Windows: Download the MarkLogic Driver and install following the instructions on the webpage. Ensure the 64-bit Client version is installed.
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the MarkLogic connector.
- Works with
- Tableau 2020.3 and later