The Ocient Hyperscale Data Warehouse transforms and loads data in seconds, enables organizations to store and analyze more data, and executes queries on hyperscale datasets up to 100x faster. Removing barriers of cost at a massive scale, Ocient can be deployed as a service, in the cloud, or in your data centers. With the ability to support either ELT or ETLT loading, streaming ingests, and add-on machine learning models in the database, Ocient is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in analyzing datasets beyond petabytes.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Ocient JDBC connector. (Note: You'll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Ocient JDBC Driver Installation:
- A. Go to the Driver Download
- B. Download the Ocient JDBC Driver .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Ocient JDBC connector.
- Works with
- Tableau 2019.4 and later