Dremio's Data Lake Engine delivers lightning fast query speed and a self-service semantic layer operating directly against your data lake storage.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Dremio connector. (Note: You'll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Dremio JDBC Driver Installation:
- A. Go to the Driver Download
- B. Download the Dremio JDBC Driver .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Dremio connector.