Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud Key Account Management
The Tableau Accelerator for Key Account Management gives you a clear view of how your Brands are performing in the marketplace,
- Uncover growth opportunities
- Shed light on competitive advantages and risks
- Identify the different types of funds used
- Optimise your trade spend by maximising promotions' execution
Answer key business questions
- What is the Market Share of our Brands?
- How do our Brand sales compare to category sales?
- How have the Company's Sales changed over time compared to competitors?
- How does our Brand's Market Share grow compared to competitors' growth?
- In which states have our Brands' Market Share increased/decreased?
- What is the contribution of Sales with Promotion to Total Sales?
- What is the impact of Promotions on Total Sales and Market Share?
- Which Stores are the best or worst performers in terms of Sales and Market Share?
- Where are our Brands sold?
- How often do we run Promotions over the last period?
- Have the promotions been effective and successful?
- What funds were allocated, and how were they used?
- What is the volume of Claims (payment requests) to be processed?
Monitor and improve KPIs - Syndicated Data
- Revenue Market Share
- Unit Market Share
- Total Sales Amount
- Market Size
- Sales with Promotions
- Revenue from Promotions %
- Nb Stores Selling our Brands
- Nb Stores
- Nb Promoted Products
- Nb Products
- Market Unit Sales
- Company Unit Sales
- Market Sales Amount
- Company Sales Amount
- Average selling price
- Average Discount Amount
- Nb Promotion Weeks
Monitor and improve KPIs – Salesforce Trade Promotion Management (TPM)
- Current Budget
- Pending Budget
- Current Balance
- Pending Balance
- Spending (Committed)
- LE Spend (Pending)
- LE Spend (Approved)
- Total Deposits (Approved)
- Total Deposits (Pending)
- Actual Rate-Based Funds(RBF)
- Remaining Rate-Based Funds(RBF)
- Total Credits (Approved/Earned)
- Total Credits (Pending/Estimated)
- Withdraws/Claims (Approved)
- Liabilities (Accrued)
- Invoice Based Costs
- Liabilities unpaid
- Total Debits (Approved)
- Total Debits (Pending)
Required attributes - Syndicated Data
- Date (date)
- Brand (string)
- Is Our Brand (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means our Company is selling the Brand.
- Store (string)
- Category (string)
- Product (string)
- Is Promotion? (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the Product is on promotion.
- Country (string)
- Region (string)
- State Name (string)
- Postcode (string)
- City (string)
- Base_Price (numeric)
- Selling Price (numeric)
- Incremental Units (numeric)
- Base Unit Sales (numeric)
- Base Sales Amount (numeric)
- Unit Sales (numeric)
- Sales Amount (numeric)
Required attributes - Salesforce TPM ORG
The Accelerator shows data from these objects:
Connects to Salesforce