Salesforce Service Cloud Service Desk
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Improve the level of service of your Service Desk: overall and by agent group
- Focus your efforts on highest priority cases, or oldest cases
- Better serve users
- Adapt your resource allocation to peak periods
- Audit your ability to increase your level of service over time
Answer key business questions
- Which cases are currently open?
- How effective have we been in closing cases?
- What is the performance of our agent groups?
- What types of cases are created most often?
- Who handles the most cases?
- How long does it take to close cases?
- How many users are we servicing?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Created Cases: Number of cases that were created over the period
- Open Cases: Number of cases which are currently open
- Closed Cases: Number of cases that were closed over the period
- Users: Number of users who created at least one case
- Created Cases per User: Average number of cases created by user
- Closed Cases per Agent: Average number of cases closed per agent
- Agents: Number of agents who have been closing at least one case over the period
- Open Cases Duration Time: Average time since cases are open (for currently open cases only)
- Resolution Duration: Average time it takes to close a case (expressed in min)
- Case # (string): Case Unique Identifier
- Case Description (string): Description of the Case
- Open Date (datetime): Case Open Date-Time
- Close Date (datetime): Case Close Date-Time
- Case Category (string): Case Category
- Case Priority (string): Case Priority ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- User (string): Who opened the case
- Case Status (string): Case Status ← expected values: 'Open', 'Closed'
- Agent (string): Agent Working on the case
- Agent Group (string): Group of the Agent
Connects to Salesforce