This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess the composition of your workforce and how it trends
- Assess and Reduce Employee Churn
- Predict which employees are the most likely to churn
- Drill-back at 'Employee' level of detail, directly in your HR Application and take immediate actions
Answer key business questions
- What is our current headcount? How many FTEs do we have?
- What is our number of global FTEs, and how is it evolving?
- What is the seniority of our employees?
- What is our employee turnover? Which departments are the most impacted by employees who leave?
- What is the gender balance in our company? How is it evolving?
- What is the career detail of this specific employee?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Headcount: Number of employees being employed by the organization at the end of a given period (a part-time employee counts as one)
- FTE: Number of full-time-equivalent employees being employed by the organization at the end of a given period (a part-time employee at 50% counts as 0.5)
- Year(s) of service: Average number of years employees have spent in the organization (expressed in years)
- Avg Age: Average age of employees (expressed in years)
- Avg Occupation Rate: Average occupation rate across employees (expressed in %)
- Part-time Employees: Number of employees working part-time, namely that their occupation rate is less than 100% (expressed in %)
- Part-time Employee %: Number of employees working part-time, namely that their occupation rate is less than 100% (expressed in %)
- Starters: Number of employees starting in the organisation
- Leavers: Number of employees leaving the organisation
- Employee Churn Rate: Share of employees who left the company in the last 12 months (expressed in %)
The requested data set is a snapshot of all employees, on a monthly basis:
- Month (date): Month snapshot
- Organisation (string): Organisation to which the employee belongs to
- Department (string): Department to which the employee belongs to
- Employee # (string): Employee unique identifier
- Employee (string): Employee name
- Birth Date (date): Employee birth date
- Gender (string): Employee gender "Male", "Female"
- Nationality (string; role: country): Employee nationality
- Entry Date (date): Employee entry date in the organisation
- Position (string): Employee position at the month of the snapshot
- Occupation Rate (numeric): Employee occupation rate. [0.5 stands for 50%; 1 stands for full-time employees]
Supports data mapping