Single-Selection, or Single Answer Questions are questions where a user is asked to pick only one answer from a pre-determined set of responses of two or more options. They are one of the most common survey question types and are effective in determining a user's primary preference among a set of choices.
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Measure results of surveys with single choice questions
- Deep-dive across segments to uncover specific patterns
Answer key business questions
- What is the most frequent answer to the questions?
- What does my answer base look like?
- What are the predominant feelings of my result base?
- Does the overview of their response match what I expected?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Participations: Number of participations to the survey
- Nb of Questions: Number of questions that were asked in the survey
- Score: Share of times this choice was picked. A single choice question is a type of question that presents a list of options from which the respondent is asked to choose only one option. They can be used to gather data on a wide range of topics, including demographics, attitudes, behaviours and preferences.
- Survey Date (date): Date of survey
- Participation # (string): Participation Unique Identifier
- Question (string): Label of the question (for example: "Where are you based")
- Question Category (string): Grouping of Questions
- Answer (text) (string): Label of the answer