Client Assets, Liabilities & Profitability
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess and improve the profitability of your client's assets and liabilities
- Ability to grow AuM by driving Net New Money
- Ability to grow Lending Stock by driving Net New Lending
- Ability to grow Revenues and Return on CAL (=Client Assets and Liabilities)
- Identify most impactful Business Lines
- Review your Client Portfolio and identify outliers
- Understand the composition of your Client base
- Determine the dynamics of (in/out)flows across mandates and pinpoint what the drivers are
- Deep-dive at Client level of detail
Answer key business questions
- What is our volume of AuM? Evolution of NNM?
- What is our volume of lending stock? Evolution of NNL?
- How profitable are we?
- How much revenue did we generate?
- Who are the clients contributing the most to income?
Monitor and improve KPIs
Assets under Management
- Total AuM (Assets under Management): Total market value of the investments that a financial institution manages on behalf of clients (expressed in currency)
- Total Market Effect: Change in the valuation of Assets under Management due to changes in market prices (stock valuation change for instance)
- Total Inflows: Volume of assets entering a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Outflows: Volume of assets leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- NNM (Net New Money): Net amount of assets entering or leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Lending Stock: Total volume of money lent by a financial institution to its clients (expressed in currency)
- Total Inflows (Lending): Volume of client liabilities entering a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Outflows (Lending): Volume of client liabilities leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- NNL (Net New Lending): Net amount of client liabilities entering or leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
Client Assets and Liabilities
- Total CAL: Total market value of AuM and Lending Stock that a financial institution manages on behalf of clients (expressed in currency)
- Total Income: Volume of revenues generated by the financial institution through its relationships with its clients (expressed in currency)
- Return on CAL %: Profitability ratio that measures how well a financial institution is generating profits from its Total Client Assets & Liabilities (expressed in %)
- Nb of Clients: Number of active clients over the period
- Lost Clients: Number of clients lost (last client position during the analysed period)
- New Clients: Number of new clients acquired (first client position during the analysed period)
- AuM per Client: Average volume of Asset under Management per Client (expressed in currency)
- Month (date): Date
- Business Line (string): Business Line, Team...
- Relationship Manager (string): RM, Account Manager, Banker...
- Client (string): Client, Portfolio holder...
- Mandate (string): DPM, Advisory, Execution Only...
- Inflows (numeric): Incoming money
- Outflows (numeric): Outgoing money (negative values expected)
- Market Effect (numeric): Market Effect
- AuM (numeric): Assets under Management
- Inflows (Lending) (numeric): Inflows for Lending Stock
- Outflows (Lending) (numeric): Outflows for Lending Stock (negative values expected)
- Lending Stock (numeric): Lending Stock
- Income (numeric): Income, Revenue
Supports data mapping