AuM - Assets under Management
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess your overall performance
- Appraise your ability to grow AuM by driving Net New Money
- Identify most impactful Business Lines
- Review your Client Portfolio and identify outliers
- Understand the composition of your Client base
- Determine the dynamics of (in/out)flows across mandates and pinpoint what the drivers are
- Deep-dive at Client level of detail
Answer key business questions
- What is our volume of AuM?
- What contributed positively/negatively in the growth/decrease of AuM?
- What are the results split by business line?
- How did NNM and market effects evolve during the last months?
Monitor and improve KPIs
Assets under Management
- Total AuM (Assets under Management): Total market value of the investments that a financial institution manages on behalf of clients (expressed in currency)
- Total Market Effect: Change in the valuation of Assets under Management due to changes in market prices (stock valuation change for instance)
- Total Inflows: Volume of assets entering a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Outflows: Volume of assets leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- NNM (Net New Money): Net amount of assets entering or leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Nb of Clients: Number of active clients over the period
- Lost Clients: Number of clients lost (last client position during the analysed period)
- New Clients: Number of new clients acquired (first client position during the analysed period)
- AuM per Client: Average volume of Asset under Management per Client (expressed in currency)
- Month (date): Date
- Business Line (string): Business Line, Team...
- Relationship Manager (string): RM, Account Manager, Banker...
- Client (string): Client, Portfolio holder...
- Mandate (string): DPM, Advisory, Execution Only...
- Inflows (numeric): Incoming money
- Outflows (numeric): Outgoing money (negative values expected)
- Market Effect (numeric): Market Effect
- AuM (numeric): Assets under Management