This Tableau Accelerator helps you to:
- Assess & Improve the performance of your marketing campaigns with Google Ads
- Focus on efforts on most efficient keywords
- Audit the results of campaign optimisation over time
Answer key business questions
- How efficient are our marketing investments?
- Do we increase awareness? Do we develop engagement?
- What are the most effective keywords to use in an advertisement?
- What is the performance of our top campaigns?
- How is the performance of our campaigns evolving?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Impressions: The number of times that your adverts were on-screen
- CPM (Cost per 1’000 impressions): Cost per Mille (impressions): Average Cost per 1’000 impressions (expressed in currency)
- Impressions per Click: The number of times that your adverts were on-screen
- Total Clicks: Total number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- CPC (Cost per Click): Cost Per Click: Average Cost per Click (expressed in currency)
- Total Cost: The estimated total amount of money you’ve spent on your campaign, ad set or ad during its schedule (expressed in currency)
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate): Click-Through-Rate: the number of clicks that your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown (expressed in %)
- Total Sessions: Total number of sessions (A session is an interaction between a website and a visitor who has loaded at least one page)
- Total Pageviews: Total number of pages viewed across all sessions
- Bounce %: Percentage of visitors that leave a webpage without taking an action (expressed in %)
- Avg Session Duration: Average duration per Session
- Avg Pageviews: Average number of pages viewed within a session
- Date (date): Reference date ← [ga:date]
- Destination URL (string): The URL to which your Adwords ads referred traffic ← [Advertising - ga:adDestinationURL]
- Ad Distribution Network (string): The networks used to deliver your ads (Content, Search, Search Partners...) ← [Advertising - ga:adDistributionNetwork]
- Campaign (string): Advertising Campaign ← [Advertising - ga:campaign]
- Ad Group (string): The name of your AdWords ad group ← [Advertising - ga:adGroup]
- Ad Content (string): Ad Content ← [Advertising - ga:adContent]
- Keyword (string): Traffic Source ← [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]
- Cost (numeric): Derived cost for the advertising campaign ← [Advertising - ga:adCost]
- Impressions (numeric): The total number of campaign impressions ← [Advertising - ga:impressions]
- Clicks (numeric): The total number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property ← [Advertising - ga:adClicks]
- PageViews (numeric): The total number of pageviews for your property ← [Page Tracking - ga:pageviews]
- Sessions (numeric): The total number of sessions ← [Session - ga:sessions]
- Bounces (numeric): The total number of single page (or single engagement hit) sessions for your property ← [Session - ga:bounces]
- Time on Page (numeric): How long a user spent on a particular page in seconds ← [Page Tracking - ga:timeOnPage]
- Session Duration (numeric): The total duration of user sessions represented in total seconds ← [Users - ga:sessionDuration