This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Improve your web site performance
- Identify the most efficient channels to drive traffic
- Evaluate the efficiency of your top pages: attractiveness, content, speed, accessibility
Answer key business questions
- What is the performance of our web traffic?
- Which referral sites send us the most traffic?
- Which channels bring us the most sessions?
- What are the most visited pages?
- Where does the traffic come from?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Sessions: Total number of sessions (a session is an interaction between a website and a visitor who has loaded at least one page)
- Session Duration: Average duration per Session
- Total Pageviews: Total number of pages viewed across all sessions
- Avg Pageviews: Average number of pages viewed within a session
- Total Unique Pageviews: Total number of different (unique) pages within a session
- Avg Unique Pageviews: Average number of different (unique) pages within a session
- Total Bounces: Total number of visitors that left a webpage without taking an action
- Bounce %: Percentage of visitors that leave a webpage without taking an action (expressed in %)
- Page Exits %: Share of sessions that ended on a page or screen (expressed in %)
- Avg Time on Page: Average time spent on a page (expressed in second)
- Page Load Time: Average amount of time it takes for a page to load, from initiation to load completion (expressed in second)
- Date (date): Reference date ← [ga:date]
- Channel Grouping (string): The default channel grouping that is shared within the View (Profile) ← [Channel Grouping - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device Category (string): The type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile ← [Platform or Device - ga:deviceCategory]
- Page Title (string): The title of the page ← [Page Tracking - ga:pageTitle]
- Country (string, role: country): The countries of users ← [Users - ga:country]
- Source / Medium (string): Traffic Source ← [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]
- PageViews (numeric): The total number of pageviews for your property ← [Page Tracking - ga:pageviews]
- Unique PageViews (numeric): The number of different (unique) pages within a session ← [Page Tracking - ga:uniquePageviews]
- Sessions (numeric): The total number of sessions ← [Session - ga:sessions]
- Bounces (numeric): The total number of single page (or single engagement hit) sessions for your property ← [Session - ga:bounces]
- Exits (numeric): The number of exits from our property ← [Page Tracking - ga:exits]
- Time on Page (numeric): How long a user spent on a particular page in seconds ← [Page Tracking - ga:timeOnPage]
- Page Load Time (numeric): Total page load time in milliseconds ← [Site Speed - ga:pageLoadTime